Friday, July 29, 2016

ReUsable Coloring Book #MommyHack

I thought I'd sit down real quick while supper cooks and share a #MommyHack with you.
To me its a #PennyPincher, maybe for you its more #EcoFriendly. Either way, here it is - a reusable coloring book!

I took several coloring books that we already had and tore them apart, putting each page into a sheet protector.



I put all the pages into a 3 ring binder we had on hand and presto! A coloring book!



We picked up some Crayola dry erase markers and I'm really impressed with them. They color nicely, are easy for little hands to manage and most importantly? They come off with soap and water when little ears don't hear the part about "only color the picture"
*EDIT Nov 12,2016 Crayola Dry Erase Crayons are even more impressive than the markers! Check them out!*



If the pages don't come clean with a dry rag, or with water, wet your rag with rubbing alcohol, the color will come right off!

Have fun!



1 comment: