Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Antics In The Pasture Photography Contest




Hey y'all! We were out feeding today (like most days) and the calves were having so much fun I just had to snap a couple pictures and it sparked an idea.... we're gonna have a photography contest!
Now the only prize I can offer is a mention on my blog, but I still thought it'd be fun!
So! From now until the end of March post your #Calving15 photos on Twitter or Instagram and tag me ( @CowgirlAmerica ) and use the hashtags #AnticsInThePastureContest & #Calving15
On Facebook, post the pictures to RJ's Fun Stuff.

Don't have pictures to post? Thats ok, you still have an important role in the contest! I need YOU to go through and vote for your favorite pictures!
Vote as many times as you like.
At the end of the month I'll post the 3 pictures with the most likes / favorites on the blog with your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment